This one-of-a-kind 6-bdr home has over 3,400 sf of quality, character, personality and warmth with a modern layout. This is truly a rare find combining old-world charm and modern amenities. Walk to the train, shops, boardwalk, restaurants, école St-George & CEGEP JAC. Minutes from hwys 20 and 40 & future REM line. Enjoy amazing SUNSETS!!
****** Welcome to "BELLEVUE HOUSE" Senneville ******
This magnificent residence, built circa 1920, was designed and built for industrialist John James Harpell's family gatherings, extensive entertaining and magnificent gardens and views. Situated on a quiet waterfront crescent in the village of Senneville, Bellevue House offers water-views with dramatic sunsets from three indoor levels, lounging around the inground pool or eating inside the three-season gazebo.
The beautiful architectural elements have either been restored, improved upon or characteristically well-maintained.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION....
Close to Senneville Park with skating, tennis, pool and other activities, Yacht Club, Braeside Golf Club and the Morgan Arboretum. Walking distance to the train, Ste. Anne de Bellevue shops, boardwalk, restaurants, école St-George and CEGEP John Abbott.
The Co-op taxi offers residences free transportation to the nearby train or John Abbott and Cap St -Jacques bus terminals.
NOTEWORTHY FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Authentic beautiful woodwork, moldings, 9' ceilings, impressive three floor staircase
- 40 custom Marvin windows 2016
- VIMA Design Kitchen with breakfast nook
- High efficiency central heating, cooling, temperature zoning and steam humidification (2012)
- The roof was raised & replaced to accommodate spray foam insulation (2002) and ventilation. Majority of roof shingles (incl garage) done in 2017 and 2019.
- Additional spray foam upgrades to foundation other areas in 2013
- Heated concrete salt-water pool circa 2000 with uni-stone surround
- Professionally designed landscaping
- Circular driveway with uni-stone border
- Detached 2 car garage (heated and insulated)
- Upgraded electrical panel 300 amp with underground line from garage to house (no overhead lines).