** Welcome to "Bellevue House" in Senneville **
This magnificent six bedroom 3,400 sf. residence, built circa 1920, was designed and built for industrialist John James Harpell’s family gatherings, extensive entertaining and magnificent gardens and views. Situated on a quiet waterfront crescent in the village of Senneville, Bellevue House offers water-views with dramatic sunsets from three indoor levels, lounging around the inground pool or the eating inside the three-season gazebo.
This is truly a rare find combining old-world charm and modern amenities. The beautiful architectural elements have either been restored, improved upon or characteristically well-maintained.
This one-of-a-kind home has quality, character, personality and warmth with a layout suited for today's modern families' needs and lifestyles.
** Location, Location, Location **
Walking distance to the train, Ste. Anne de Bellevue shops, boardwalk, restaurants, école St-George and CEGEP John Abbott. Minutes from highways 20 and 40, the future REM line, Senneville Park with skating, tennis, pool and other activities, Yacht Club, Braeside Golf Club and the Morgan Arboretum. The Co-op taxi offers residences free transportation to the nearby train or John Abbott and Cap-St. Jacques bus terminals.
** Noteworthy Features and Improvements **
- Authentic beautiful woodwork, moldings, 9' ceilings, impressive three floor staircase
- 40 custom Marvin windows 2016
- VIMA Design Kitchen with breakfast nook
- High efficiency central heating, cooling, temperature zoning and steam humidification (2012)
- The roof was raised & replaced to accommodate spray foam insulation (2002) and ventilation. Partial replacement of shingles of lower roof & garage in 2017
- Additional spray foam upgrades to foundation other areas in 2013
- Heated concrete salt-water pool circa 2000 with uni-stone surround
- Professionally designed landscaping
- Circular driveway with uni-stone border
- Detached 2 car garage (heated and insulated)